Langley First School are a fully inclusive school who ensures that all pupils achieve their potential personally, socially, emotionally, physically and educationally. The SEN Information Report shows our implementation of the governing body’s policy for pupils with SEN, we publish the report on our school website and ensure it is updated annually or in a timely manner post any updated changes throughout the year. In addition, our SEN Information Report lets you understand how we support pupils with special educational needs and disabilities.
Should you wish to discuss any areas of your child's needs then please contact our SENCO Mrs C March using the school's email or phone number.
We consult with pupils and their families on our SEN Information Report by:
- Requesting feedback through parent questionnaire on an annual basis
- Using the school APP to sign post
- Asking our pupils to feedback through our school council
In addition to our SEN Information Report, related school policies available on our website include:-
- Behaviour Policy
- Child Protection Policy and Safeguarding Statement
- Medicines in School Policy
- SEN Policy